In the shipping industry, chartering refers to the practice of ship owners hiring out the use of their vessels. The contract that the owner and charterer draw is referred to as a charter party. Sometimes, the person hiring the ship owns cargo, so they introduce a broker into the equation to find an option that will
Many studies already showed how lawns could provide significant benefits to the environment and the property owners. Curb appeal can increase the resale value of a home. A small park can potentially drive customers into the shopping center. These places won’t be complete without plants and grasses, which are susceptible to climate change. Find out
- Should You Get a 15-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage?
- 3 Things You Should Never Forget When Getting Ready to Study Abroad
- Employee Recognition: What Not to Do When Trying to Motivate Employees
- Worry-Free Winters: Ways to Manage Snow and Ice in Your Commercial Property
- Five Major Factors That Will Affect the Future of the Water Industry